top of page

Bulk Orders

and Consignment

Your Promotional Product Supplier

   Never pay higher prices when buying goods and custom promotional products when you could save big by buying in bulk.

   I sell wholesale items to brands and businesses, offering them a cost-effective solution to meet their promotional needs. By purchasing in larger quantities, my clients not only enjoy significant savings per unit and increase their profit margins, but also benefit from the added convenience of having a surplus of products readily available for their marketing campaigns, events, or everyday operations.

   In addition to the financial advantages, buying wholesale allows businesses to maintain a consistent and professional image through branded merchandise without breaking the bank. Whether it's custom apparel, promotional items, or marketing materials, my goal is to provide clients with high-quality products that showcase and improve brand awareness. The process is streamlined, making it easy for businesses to access a wide range of products tailored to their specific requirements.

   Furthermore, I understand the importance of building lasting partnerships with my clients. I work closely with businesses to ensure that the products they receive not only meet but exceed their expectations. From concept to delivery, I prioritize customer satisfaction, offering personalized service and attention to detail.

   So, why pay more for individual items when you can increase your profit margin and make a lasting impact with wholesale pricing? Let's work together to raise brand awareness and achieve your business goals.

Custom Products:

   I specialize in creating designs specifically to meet the unique needs of our wholesale clients. Whether you're looking to increase your brand identity, promote an event, or add a personalized touch to your merchandise, I’m ready to transform your dream into reality.

   From wholesale orders of custom-designed t-shirts, sweatshirts, and hoodies to branded mouse pads, dab mats and stickers, I’ve got your needs covered.

Bulk Orders:

   Accelerate your bulk purchasing with an efficient process, guaranteeing wholesalers premium products and rapid turnaround times via our online store.

   Whether you're a retailer, event organizer, or promotional product supplier, I possess the capability and proficiency to seamlessly fulfill your orders.

Consignment:

   For those interested in consignment opportunities, I proudly offer a curated selection of in-house products, including trendy t-shirts, cozy sweatshirts, stylish hoodies, and eye-catching stickers.

   The sales commission will be divided on a 60/40 split basis, with 60% going to the KDA and 40% to the Store Owner. The Store Owner also assumes responsibility for any damaged or stolen merchandise.

Down Payment:

To initiate work, a non-refundable down payment of 30% is mandatory, with the remaining 70% due within 30 days upon product receipt. Various payment options are available.

Alternatively, to simplify the wholesale payment process and pay the entire amount upfront, you can conveniently place an order via the provided link below.

Processing:

   Upon placing an order, we will promptly commence work. The completion time varies significantly based on customization requirements, inclusion of logos, and shipping destination.

   Our in-house products are prepared for immediate shipment.

Method of Delivery:

Shipping:

   Free shipping is available for all products. All bulk orders will be sent through FedEx or UPS, from Albany, New York.

In Store Delivery:

   We offer free store delivery to locations that are within 30 minutes of Albany or Clifton Park.

Free Pick Up:

   Free pick up is available from our design studio located in Clifton Park, New York. Directions will be given upon request.

Why Choose Me?

  • Unparalleled Custom Designs: As an experienced graphic designer, I’m dedicated to bringing your ideas to life with unmatched creativity and precision.

  • Diverse In-House Selection: Explore a range of in-house products, perfect for consignment opportunities, and showcase designs on high-quality merchandise.

  • Seamless Bulk Order Process: I cater to wholesalers, making the bulk ordering process efficient, cost-effective, and hassle-free.

Price List

$20 Per Hour

Logo Design

Flyer Design

Web Design

Brochure Design

Clothing Design

Custom Merchandise

**Consignment available for non-custom made products**

Starting At

As Low As

**Prices may vary based on design**

T-Shirts

$20 Each

$11

Sweatshirts

$35 Each

$22

Hoodies

$50 Each

$27

$12 Each

$6.6

1.5" x 1.5"

$1 Each

$0.38

2" x 2"

$1.25 Each

$0.45

3" x 3"

$1.50 Each

$0.60

  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
  • LinkedIn
Anchor 1
bottom of page